Friday 4 April 2014

SADIQ BAWA HOT PARTY AT CORPERS LODGE ACHALLA


 celebrant at right above wearing NYSC Green

Honourable Sadiq Bawa celebrated his birthday last tuesday at the corpers lodge at community secondary school Achalla. It was fun and full of life. It was celebrated in the corpers way. It seemed to be like a party many of the corpers present wont forget. Mercy Eyaunu, the owner of www.prominentmercyworld.blogspot.com blogsite was present at the occasion and my humble self was also present. See more photos after the cut...







2 comments:

  1. for your mind now u don blog.....smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! hot strippers

    ReplyDelete